Margaret Jarvis NDD ATD
Societies & associations:
Wolverhampton Societyof Artists
About the artist:
Margaret’s main media is watercolour, oil and soft pastel. working in a variety of subject matter which draws on her vast experience from landscape, still life and figurative subject matter.
She is an elected member of the Birmingham Watercolour Society and President of The Wolverhampton Society of Artists.
Her professional background is immensely experienced and as follows:
• Graduate of the Birmingham School of Art
• Lecturer in Design at Birmingham School of Printing
• Lecturer in Art & Design at Dudley College of Education
• Lecturer in Foundation Studies at Wolverhampton Polytechnic
• Drawing Tutor at Wolverhampton Polytechnic
• Tutor of Integrated Art Studies for Serving Teachers in the West Midlands and the Department of Education for Northern Ireland
• Visiting Lecturer, Demonstrator, Workshop Tutor and Artist in Residence in the West Midlands
• Individual/ Group and Open Exhibitor within the West Midlands